Attiki - Pittas | Greece
Attiki is the largest honey company in Greece. It was founded in 1928 by Alexandros and Panayiotis Pittas. The company's mission is to make the excellent honey of Greece available in every part of Greece and in the rest of the world.
Attiki Co, was the first to offer branded honey in small packages under the brand name ATTIKI. Today, in Greece and abroad, Attiki brands are synonymous to superior taste, guaranty and quality, and hold the leading position in the Greek market.
Attiki bee culturing Co ,selects excellent varieties of honey from 2.000 Greek bee keepers from all over Greece for its brands Attiki , Fino and Nectar. ATTIKI's honey has won some of the most important taste awards, the most recent honour coming from the International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi). In 2008 and 2011, Attiki Honey received three stars for its superior taste, the highest accolade possible, and in 2009, Fino Honey was awarded two stars.
Attiki Co, has one of the most advanced laboratories in Europe for quality control and assurance, and the Apiculture Development Department offers advice, support and training to the beekeepers / partners of the company.
The main values of Attiki are , respect for the environment and the people.
Attiki Co, products are:
- Attiki honey, Greek honey from thyme and other Greek flora
- Fino Honey from the Greek forests
- Attiki fir tree Greek honey
- Attiki - Greek island thyme honey
- Nectar honey - Greek honey in 3 varieties (from Pines, from flowers and Flower and Conifer honey)
- Additionally Attiki offers a range of traditional Greek delicacies of the best quality.
- Halva (classic and with Greek honey)
- Tahini (sesame paste) in four delectable varieties ( with Greek honey, with Greek honey and cocoa and with Greek honey and hazelnut paste)
- Masticha and Vanilla sweet
- Fresh Greek Pollen and Fresh Royal Jelly